The program is identical for the 2 days of the exhibition:
Start of the first shuttle at the railway station of Berchem-Sainte-Agathe to Brussels Kart Expo (*)
- 8h30 – 9h15
Visitors can await the opening of the exhibition in the ‘early bird’, café at the entrance of the exhibition hall. Coffee and croissants will be served. The registration desks will be open.
The trade fair is open to the visitors.
The trade fair closes to the visitors.
Departure of the last shuttle from Brussels Kart Expo to the railway station of Berchem-Sainte-Agathe/Sint-Agatha Berchem (*).
(*) Click here for the detailed time table of the shuttle.
- Secretariat of the organization of Laborama.
Open from 09h30 till16h30.
- Cloak room: at the entrance of the Laborama. This service is offered for free to the visitors.
- At Brussels Kart Expo a vast parking lot is available. This service is offered for free by UDIAS,
the organiser of Laborama.
- Shuttle: during Laborama a regular shuttle service will be set up between the railway station of Berchem-Sainte-Agathe and Brussels Kart Expo. The first shuttle to set off at Berchem-Saint-Aghate starts at 08h35.
Click here for the time schedule.
- Early Bird café: at the entrance of the exhibition hall. Open between 08h30 and 09h30
- Expo Café: a catering point in the exhibition hall will be open to visitors and exhibitors between 09h00 and 16h30.
Further there also is the restaurant Club House of Brussels Kart itself.
This restaurant is located in the karting hall and is open between 10h00 and 23h00.
- Registration desks: here you will receive your badge and a floor plan of Laborama.