Here is an overview of the services available to both visitors and exhibitors during Laborama:
- Secretariat of the organization, UDIAS. Near the main entrance.
- Cloakroom: at the entrance of the hall. The cloakroom is free of charge and is available to both exhibitors and visitors.
a shuttle service between the railway station of Berchem-Sainte-Agathe and Brussels Kart Expo is organised on a regular basis during both days of the trade fair.
The time schedule is available at the info desk, near the main entrance.
This service is free of charge to both exhibitors as visitors.
- Registration: at the entrance you can obtain your personal badge
The following catering points will be at disposal:
- Early Bird café: at the main entrance. Opening hours from 08h30..09h15
- Expo Café: Opening hours from 09h30..16h30
At the café, sandwiches, simple lunches and beverages are served.
- Brussels Kart Clubhouse: situated in the premises of Brussels Kart.
This restaurant is privately owned by Brussels Kart.